Welcome to The Drip Email Newsletter – The purpose of these weekly emails is to maximize your exposure online without taking up much time or needing any real technical knowledge.
We highly encourage you to learn more about any concepts we cover that you are not familiar with, but we’ll get you the just in as brief of an email as possible.
Please consider delegating these tasks to an employee if you have them!
No one can do business with you if they don’t know you exist. More people will find your business online than anywhere else. It is very important someone is focusing on this if you are wanting to grow your business in 2020 and beyond.
Here’s what you can expect in The Drip Email Newsletter:
- Weekly reminders – Reoccurring tasks that only take a couple of minutes to complete
- Monthly reminders – Things to do or check monthly
- Intro to key terms and tactics – In layman’s terms, how the web works and how you can use this info to your benefit
- Free resources – Tools you have at your disposal and how to start using them
- Other resources – Tools worth paying for
The Drip Email Newsletter: The Next 10 Newsletters
- The importance of being active on GMB
- The importance that your website doesn’t ‘remain the same’
- Facebook is a necessary evil
- Google ranks ‘web pages’ not ‘websites’
- Links create the World Wide ‘Web’
- Backlinks have superpowers
- Google Reviews
- Why blog?
- Key citations
- Citation building
Sign Up for The Drip Email Newsletter
We have many more planned after the first 10!
If you are not receiving The Drip Email Newsletter, sign up here: Sign Up for The Drip Email Newsletter
No fluff, they just contain simple steps to follow to get your business found online and contacted more often.
The emails are short, sweet, and to the point.