Internet Presence Guide for:
Do | Consider | Avoid
Best For You
How Service Restaurants Can Shine Online
- Think Mobile 1st
- Fetch Reviews
- Include your menu with pricing!
- Build Citations
- Integrate a map with directions!
- Get your Google My Business Page whipped into shape and keep it that way!
- Have a good looking website that is easy to navigate and technically sound.
- Online ordering and/or using a food delivery service.
- Ads – Consider ads when opening, after a remodel, and when new additions are made to the menu.
- An offer to get people on your email list to easily market to them in the future! Examples: Free Appetizer, 20% Off Your Next Meal, etc.
- Spending much time or money on link building! 99% percent of the time in the restaurant industry it is not needed. BUT, if your local competitors are this savvy with their internet marketing, it would be advised to get more or higher quality backlinks than they have.
- Fake Reviews
How competitive is the restaurant industry online?
We see the majority of dollars restaurants going to reputation management (review fetching) and creative modern website design.
We 100% agree with how important online reviews are for restaurants, but the crazy designs popping up may be doing more harm than good. Often these really cool designs create a poor user experience navigating the website.
If your restaurant is ready to grow, please contact us. We would love to work you and show you quantifiable results from our marketing efforts online for your business.
Top 10 Citation Sites
What factors matter the most for ranking a restaurant?
We broke this down into 3 easy to understand categories. If it matters a lot, these are crucial factors and you 100% should have these basic bases covered with your website and internet presence. If it matters a little, this means these are the things to consider if you are in a competitive area and the surrounding companies are investing in their online presence too. Doesn’t really matter just means that these ranking factors really don’t apply specifically to the lawn and landscape industry, but if the competition is
MATTERS A LOT
- Ease of Website Navigation
- Reviews (Specifically Google Reviews)
- Mobile Friendly
- Menus and Hours on Website
- Great Pictures
MATTERS A LITTLE
- Technically Sounds Website
- Content – Blogs and Videos
- Press Releases
- Video Content
DOESN’T REALLY MATTER
- Building Links
What do we recommend for you?
All of our services are not a great fit for all websites and businesses! Here are our recommendations for getting the most out of our services:
Let’s Schedule a Time to Discuss!