Internet Presence Guide for:
Do | Consider | Avoid
Best For You
How Realtors Can Stand Out Online
- Have Professional Photos!
- VR Tours
- Fetch Reviews
- Build Citations
- Think Mobile 1st
- Integrate a Scheduling Feature
- Get your Google My Business Page whipped into shape and keep it that way!
- Have a good looking website that is easy to navigate and technically sound with all basic on-site SEO performed.
- Drone Footage
- Email Lists! What about letting everyone on your list know about all upcoming open houses in
yourarea? Good idea, huh?
- Ads – Real Estate is a super competitive industry. It may be necessary to complement your organic efforts online with paid ads to compete in some markets.
- Backlinks – It would be ideal to have your listing are as many external sites as possible with links back to that listing on your website!
- Fake Reviews
How competitive is the real estate industry online?
Can we say, SUPER?!
Real estate is a big business with lots of competition and major players. We would simply be kidding you if we told you anything different!
Reviews are huge! People want to know other people have used your service and had a positive experience. This would be a great area to focus on with your online efforts.
If you’re ready to buy and/or sell more property in the near future, please contact us. We would love to work you and show you quantifiable results from our marketing efforts online for your business.
Top 10 Citation Sites
- Angie’s List
- Angie’s List
- Angie’s List
What factors matter the most for ranking a realtor’s website?
We broke this down into 3 easy to understand categories. If it matters a lot, these are crucial factors and you 100% should have these basic bases covered with your website and internet presence. If it matters a little, this means these are the things to consider if you are in a competitive area and the surrounding companies are investing in their online presence too. Doesn’t really matter just means that these ranking factors really don’t apply specifically to the lawn and landscape industry, but if the competition is
MATTERS A LOT
- Reviews (Specifically Google Reviews)
- Mobile Friendly
- Great Pictures
- Technically Sounds Website
MATTERS A LITTLE
- Ease of Website Navigation
- Press Releases
- Video Content
- Links – Especially if in an extra competitive market.
DOESN’T REALLY MATTER
Sorry! The real estate industry is simply too competitive to not really have all your ducks in a row if you expect to really gain traction online.
What do we recommend for you?
All of our services are not a great fit for all websites and businesses! Here are our recommendations for getting the most out of our services:
All of our services could benefit you depending on your market. In less competitive markets links and blogging may not be needed.
Let’s Schedule a Time to Discuss!