You read that right!
This is your chance to get a free $500 ad credit from Google Ads.
And, all you have to do is signup for a new Google Ads account by June 14th, 2021.
We don’t recommend the typical business owner to set up and manage their Google Ads because there is really a lot to know and understand about Google Ads.
If you’d like to turn your free $500 ad credit from Google Ads into real paying customers of your business, Optimized SEO and Websites would be more than happy to professional set up and manage your Google Ads account to ensure you are getting the lowest CPC and greatest results possible.
About Google’s $500 Ad Credit Offer
Here is everything you need to know.
First, it couldn’t be easier to get this credit. Simply go to Google Ads and create a new Google Ads account.
This offer is an ad spend match of what you spend in the first month after creating this new ads account. So, if you spend $500 or more in month one, you will have a $500 credit towards the ad spend for month two.
Fine Print From Google
You will find this same information at the bottom of the homepage for Google Ads.
Terms and conditions for this offer:
- Offer available while supplies last.
- Offer available to customers with a billing address in the United States only. One promotional code per advertiser.
- To activate this offer: Click on the button or link associated with this offer before June 15, 2021 for the promotional code to be automatically applied to your account. In order to participate in this offer, the promotional code must be applied to your first Google Ads account within 14 days of your first ad impression being served from such account.
- To earn the credit: After entering the code, your advertising campaigns must accrue costs of at least $500, excluding any taxes, within 30 days. Making a payment of $500 is not sufficient. The tracking of advertising costs towards $500 begins after you’ve entered the code.
- Once 3 and 4 are completed, the credit will typically be applied within 5 days to the Billing Summary of your account.
- Credits apply to future advertising costs only. Credits cannot be applied to costs accrued before the code was entered.
- You won’t receive a notification once your credit is used up and any additional advertising costs will be charged to your form of payment. If you don’t want to continue advertising, you can pause or delete your campaigns at any time.
- Your account must be successfully billed by Google Ads and remain in good standing in order to qualify for the promotional credit.
- Full terms and conditions can be found here http://www.google.com/ads/coupons/terms.html.
Source: Google Ads
Google Ads We Optimize Lead To New Clients
From our Google Ads MCC account, this is the account web agencies like us get to manage Google Ads accounts for our clients, we can completely set up and manage your Google Ads.
With the free $500 ad credit from Google Ads, it will almost be like we are doing this for your business for free!
We’re currently managing Google Ads for 25 small businesses across the US. As we enter April of 2021, we are managing $2k-$3k of ad spend per week. We’ve been doing this for many years now.
The experience and firsthand knowledge we’ve gained by having this opportunity could significantly benefit your business. You just need to contact us to get started. We’ll send you everything you need to do and know. It’s honestly not much at all, we can pretty much do everything but create the account for you that would have the free $500 ad credit from Google Ads. We can create your account from our MCC account if needed, but you’d only get a $100 ad credit if we did it this way.
How We Optimized Google Ads & Why You Shouldn’t Attempt It
I’m all for small business owners having an understanding of how various things they don’t specialize in work. A basic understanding of Google Ads, specifically the metrics, would be good for any small business owner to know. Google Ads are complex and the interface is clunky, there is little to no chance a typical small business owner would have the knowledge to set up their ads account properly.
Here is how we set up Google Ads to get our clients’ great ROI:
- Conversion Tracking – The very first thing we do is track phone calls from ads, phone calls from the clients’ website after an ad is clicked, and thank you page views. This is 100% effective to catch all conversions because people have multiple devices, etc., but it gets us a good idea.
- Campaign Optimization – We don’t work with eCommerce stores with ads, we specialize in Google Search Ads. Optimization starts with geographic targeting so only people in your local area could possibly see/click on these ads! We typically start off our bidding focusing on conversions instead of clicks or CPA or anything else.
- Ad Groups – We get very specific with our ad groups and the keywords/negative keywords we enter in each ad group. Getting very specific with Google Ads is what gets ROI and keeps the CPC low.
- Devices – We slap a big -90% bid decrease on tablets – only the best search queries made from tablets will possibly see our client’s ads. Depending on the type of business we are setting up the ads for, we increase the bid for mobile and desktop accordingly.
- Demographics – We typically turn ads off for the age group 18-24 as they simply aren’t typically great consumers.
- Ad Schedule – We set the ads up only to run during business hours to give our clients the best opportunity to capitalize on clicks and calls from the ads. This gets modified as needed per consumer habits though.
- Keywords/Negative Keywords – We already mentioned this, but we really get specific with our keywords. The #1 reason a business owner should not set up their Google Ads account is that they do not understand keywords. This leads to tons of clicks when the ad should have not been shown at all. This is why most business owners think Google Ads ‘is expensive’ or ‘doesn’t work.’ No, just because you don’t know how Google Ads works, does not mean they don’t work. Obviously, they work like a charm as businesses spend billions with Google every year running Google Ads.
- Ads – Expanded text ads are a thing of the past. Now responsive search ads are the default. Along with these, we set up call-only ads and consider dynamic ads depending on the performance of the call-only ads and responsive search ads.
- Extensions – We max out the extensions allowed. By utilizing extensions the ad itself will take up ‘more real estate’ at the top of the search results! We highly recommend offering a promotion or showing pricing to maximize the amount of space the ad takes up.
- Recommendations & Search Term Categorization – Google Ads is not something to set up and forget, it is something to stay on top of! It is very important you reference the recommendations Google will make on how they think you should improve your ads based on their AI. By checking the search terms regularly, you can identify keywords and negative keywords to further improve the performance of the ads.
- Columns – We customize the columns shown to get us a much better idea of how the ads are performing using columns such as search impression share and click share, things most business owners don’t know are available!
We’re Ready To Set Up Your Google Ads Account The Right Way
We do this all day, every day.
We’re ready and willing to help.
Our fee is $500 to set up a new Google Ads account. It includes everything noted above and 2 months of continuous monitoring to implement recommendations and check search terms, and possibly create new ads or improve existing ads.
The bottom line, if you were to take advantage of this offer, we guarantee you get new customers from the ads we create.
How Hiring Us For Google Ads Management Works
Very quickly, just wanted to get you a brief overview of how this process would work.
First, contact us by phone, email, or any form on our website. We’ll email you the instructions you need to follow to get your free $500 ad credit from Google Ads.
Second, tell us what specifically you want ads created for and provide us with access to your website if you’d like conversion tracking set up there. We don’t need website access to track calls directly from Google Ads.
Third, how the payments would work. We’d send a $500 invoice that would need to be paid before we begin. Google will charge the credit card on file on your new Google Ads account $350 approximately 3 weeks later. 1 week later, they would charge your card an additional $150 or so.
The ads would continue to run all of month two after the account creation, but all of the cost would be covered by your ad spend credit.
Essentially, you get $1,000 of ad spend over a 2 month period along with our professional setup and optimization of your new Google Ads account.
So, if you want to take advantage of the free $500 ad credit from Google Ads, contact us soon before the offer goes away. We’ve never seen an offer like this before and do not know if Google will ever make such a generous offer ever again!